Adpackpro Inner Circle is one of the products that help you to make an utmost career in AdpackPro and online marketing segment. This product cannot be simply purchased! Once you have fulfilled criteria set by the company, you need to apply for the InnerCircle. The decision whether you will get the advantage of InnerCircle depends on the management of Adpackpro / OneVision Holding AG.
InnerCircle is a community of 50 adpackers, which receives direct benefits due to a big network and an annual fee.
Innercircle is a group of 50 professional people! You can be one of them. Join now!
What are InnerCircle conditions/requirements?
- The person who applies AdpackPro InnerCircle should have sound experience in the field of online advertising and platform.
- The person should know the advantages of being a member of the InnerCircle of AdpackPro.
- The person must have a network of at least 100 followers under you, each of which owns at least 10 packs.
- The person should pay annual InnerCircle fee.
What can you expect from AdpackPro being InnerCircle?
- If the company is organizing any conference or announcements and events, InnerCircle members are those who get information first! They enjoy preferential treatment from AdpackPro.
- The company has created InnerCircle Pot. Whenever there is a sale such as Adpacks, 5% of the sales will directly transfer to the InnerCircle pot. In monthly basis, the amount shall be distributed to those 50 InnerCircle members.
- The company credits the amount equivalent to what you received every month (5% amount divided into 50 members) as Adpacks. This will naturally give full potential to reach the goal faster! By the way, you can have up to 3000 Adpacks in AdpackPro!
Things You Should Know
You must pay an annual fee 10 days before the end of the year. You should also consider that there are many holidays etc. It is better to allocate sufficient time, in order to safeguard your Inner circle privilege.
If you failed to comply with rules such as payment, the InnerCircle membership will be given to someone else. This is because 50 people get innerCicle advantage and you can expect queue of people to take those benefits.
How Can I Apply for AdpackPro InnerCircle?
- First, open an account with AdpackPro.
- Second, meet all requirements discussed above.
- Third, apply for the InnerCircle (Click Dashboard, scroll down to “Special Ad-Ons”, click “InnerCircle”, fill up the form with your personal data, submit the form and wait for approval from AdpackPro).
- Fourth, once approved, enjoy AdpackPro Inner Circle benefits!
Puuhhh. Done. Adpackpro is back online and the credits run again. The fact that we get hacked accounts proves that we be taken seriously. Joining forces and indefatigable perseverance is running the baby well again. Adpackzahl should still not be correct, that is due to the fact that, in the indexing of databases adpacks gave away back to the original buyer had to be associated with. If any are missing, please speak to your mentor. At this point, a big thank you to the Senior Management Peter Woerz, Christine Mohn, Peter H. Müller, Wolfgang Wenzel, Jeroen Smidand of course to the tecs, Steffen Schwiebus for the excellent work and the Transparency of communication, at times, the anything but normal.
Christmas can come now.
All Adpackern a merry and happy Christmas.
If you are looking to build a brand around something, the last thing you want is to have other people owning domain names that would benefit you to have.. or more importantly, hurt you NOT to have.
My “brand” is build around “adpacks”, specifically “buying adpacks” or to “buy adpacks”.
Sure – I have the domain BuyAdPacks.com – and this blog here is BuyAdPacks.info.. plus I have the .biz and maybe another one, too. But I left a valuable idea on the table that I can’t afford to leave behind.
I have the plural version.. but what about the non-plural version: buyadpack.com? This is a biggie that I’d be mad at myself if I didn’t get that one for myself, as well.
Now, I didn’t forget about the buyadpack.com or the buyadpack.biz or the buyadpack.info or any of the others.. I was just guessing that nobody would come along and “take it” from me before I was able to snag it up.
The reason I thought this? Well, nobody even thought of BuyAdPacks.com.. so why the heck would they go for one that I figure is much less valuable? Right?
BuyAdPack.com is now mine. For now, it simply re-directs to BuyAdPacks.com. I have it masked so that you don’t see the “s”.