I am going to try and make this email as brief as possible, because enough time has been spent already on the matters contained in this update. I am absolutely furious at the conduct of a large portion of our members. An ever-increasing number of members seem to think it is okay to cheat the system.
So before I go any further, if there is anything you do not like about this update then please do not vent your frustrations at me or the support team. I suggest you take the time to speak to your teams and make everyone aware that fraudulent activity will not be tolerated, whether the accounts are passport verified or not.
You may be aware of a number of comments floating around social media and Skype about accounts being suspended. The messages that you have seen are a drop in the ocean compared to the actual number of members who have been temporarily suspended.
Some of the changes below will be permanent – others will be revised in 30 days.
- Withdrawals: The maximum daily withdrawal shown on the Activity Ranking & Benefits page of the PowerPoint presentation will now become your weekly withdrawal limit for the next 30 days. This is being implemented to protect the company revenue from fraudulent withdrawals whilst we investigate all flagged members accounts. Please be aware that we are far from stupid, just because you use your friends and family’s identification documents to verify accounts does not mean stacking is not taking place. Stacking leaves a trail that normal accounts do not.
All current withdrawals pending for this week will be cancelled, the new withdrawal limits will be put in place and you have from 12 Noon (UK Time) Saturday until Sunday Midnight (UK time) to request your new withdrawals, within your account limitations. (Your new withdrawal limit can be found on your Account Overview page).
- Rev Share: The new maximum rev share amount for the next 30 days will be 1 cent less than what is shown in the Activity Ranking & Benefits page of the PowerPoint Presentation for the same reason as above.
- Virtual Referrals: There will be no more VR’s available from Saturday 6thAugust to new members. All new members will be fully qualified for 14 days at level 5 to allow them to experience the platform and its benefits fully.
Current Members with any VR’s will now only receive cash back and rev share on level 0 of the respective membership:
Pro 25% Cash back /0.03 rev share
Basic 20% Cash back and 0.03 rev share.
(Please remember the temporary drop in rev share is not included in these figures – see point 2).
- Referral Competition winners:
1st Place delove 10 $2500
2nd Place Bab1511 8 $1500
3rd Place Winnard21 7 $750
4th Place kaan0606123 5 $125
4th Place newzealand 5 $125
Congratulations to all the winners, payments will be made to the payments processors you have selected in your back office in the next 24 hours.
- Basic Membership: We have decided that Basic Membership is now becoming more of a negative than a positive so we have decided that we are going to cancel this. From tomorrow there will be no more Basic Membership fee required for new members and when your Basic Membership runs out you will not be required to renew it.
- Aggressive Member Rule & Action Taken: To further prevent members with deep pockets from manipulating the system for their own financial gain we have decided to introduce the following rule. A member cannot deposit more than $1000 per week unless their direct referral and downline activity matches or exceeds this amount.
- Viral Webinar System: We are aiming to have the viral webinar system on line by Tuesday or Wednesday next week and we would suggest that you all participate in it when it does go live if you want to grow your business and your income.
- Landing Pages: There will be 2 new landing pages available from next week with a simple video on each of the pages with no other distractions for the visitors and a call to action button.
- Special Starter Packs $100 and $250: After a number of emails received from a few different members, we are going to introduce 2 special starter packs to allow your referred members to get off to the best possible start. These packs will be one time offers and will be heavily discounted. More information will be available soon.
- Power Packs: After studying the power packs over the last few days we have made our final decision on them. A final cycler payment of $10.92 is a bit too high so we have decided that the final cycler amount should not be more than 70% so as of tomorrow a power pack can pay you potentially $8.50 per full cycle. 20% of earnings from these was previously going back to your standard ad pack repurchase balance and 20% was going to your power pack repurchase balance – after the changes on Monday only 20% will go back to your power packs repurchase balance fund the other 20% will go to your wallet.
- Commitments to Downline: It has come to our attention that many members are not supporting their downline, we receive numerous emails each day asking us why they their up line is not active etc. It has come to the point now where many members are asking to change there up line. Just so you are informed if we receive a request to change up line we will ask the referrer for proof of communication with the member and if none can be provided then we will have no choice but to allow the member to change his upline. The idea of being a sponsor is that you are supposed to at least connect with your downline members and try and support them the best you can.
- Removal of Banner Ads: Banner ads will be removed from the website as of Monday.
Mo Brabus Ltd