Welcome FutureNet Team in Dubai
Team i want to give a shout out to one of my team members Hassan Kessa from Dubai, for just going active at the $25 matrix. Hassan is also in the process of purchasing some adpacks and is ready to build and explode his business.Well done Hassan . congratulations ☺☺
Getting referrals is sure-fire way to leverage your own earnings with with this company or any other revshare. It more than multiplies your potential.
Future Net / Future Ad Pro – FN/FAP The Management Team
Founder & CEO
With FutureNet all my business dreams come true. We are building a platform for people from all over the world.
Many people like to waste their time by searching for a FutureNet or a FutureAdPro review – this is usually a waste of time. It is easiest to just register for a program for free and check it our for yourself.. as no two people are alike..
From the author of this blog.. I have my own team for Future Net and Future Ad Pro. In fact, we are part of the biggest team in the company.
Founder & CEO
Roman was born in 1973 in Jelenia Góra and is a father of three children aged: 9, 21 and 23. He had lived in Poland until he was 19 years old. Roman is a graduate of a music school in Jelenia Gora and the School of Arts and Craft.
We create the first social network platform that has innovative tools for communicating and our own products to help people around the world realize their full potential on the Internet.
We are the most innovative social networking platform that connects and inspires people around the world to pursue their potential on the Internet, providing them with constantly new products and creative solutions.
“Action without vision is a nightmare”
The passion with which we create
Provision of products and services that they use with pleasure
The profesionalism, continuous development and commitment to excellence
The constant search for new and better solutions
Open communication with partners, customers and employers
Co-operation and trust
Honesty and credibility
Wanted to Give An Update On What’s Going On Behind The Scenes And Where We Should Be In About 90 Days From Now 🙂
1) KYC Process is smoothened out now as expected and we have enough trained reps to handle the demand and approvals are happening fast in normally 72 hour window which in my expierence is pretty good.
2) Withdrawls are 100 % manual now and as strongly advised by our IT , legal and accounting team , we are not going back to automatic withdrawls as that does creates loopholes which can be exploited by hackers no matter how tight our security systems are….
Hence in interest of everyone and looking at the long term future of Click Intensity , we have decided on all manual withdrawls..
Even big big payment processors like Payza , STP etc have all manual withdrawls and an average processing time of 72 hours and we are going to follow the same industry standards as we want to be around for you guys for next 5-10-20 years and possibly more….
3) The Limits of $100/day withdrawls will be in effect for about 60 more days till the time we are able to introduce more staff for manual verifications , improve the code even more and implement strict restrictions so that CI is bullet proof forever .
Your patience in this is highly appreciated.
4) Next whole Month of September will be all about Product launches and we are gearing up towards launching our much anticipated Facebook Shares And Facebook Likes Product , Banner Ads product , Login Ads Product , Email Ads Product And Tons Of Other Good Stuff .
5) After bagging our first major corporate advertising account with Dubai Based Billion $$$ real estate company , we are closed to finalizing deals with 2-3 more major corporate players in real estate and tourism sector and hence in coming days and weeks you should see an increase in profit share even more…..
Last but not the least wanted to give a big shoutout to some of our amazing leaders here ( Daniel Elliott , Trevor Miller , Valerie Ann Chamos , Ankur Agarwal , Shah Shobhani , Tara Mish , Ganesh Rao , Mark Kelly , Kancha Chora , Yoon Kiiym , Lucinda Lim ,Azlisham Azizan and others )who are doing great job when it comes to holding and organizing leadership meetings all around the world in places like London , Singapore , Malaysia , Bangalore , Mumbai , Delhi , Hyderabad , USA , Canada etc
While most revenue share companies which have started in last 120 days have shut their doors , we are just getting started !
Best is yet to come
Next 90 days will be very exciting……
With Hong Jun Li , Angelo Guiseppe , Jess Carels , Sercan Çakır , Gene Wolff , Nebojsa Zarada , Shaun Smith , Cara Chen , Fraank Foo , Bharat Karnani , Ngoc Minh Tony , Jungok Lee , Martin Gross , Jayson Herewini And Others !
Are people still earning in Traffic Monsoon? YES! Are people still getting paid instantly? YES!!
Haters will only try to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt within you.
In case you have missed the answers previously to these questions:
1. Where is the bank? – The Traffic Monsoon bank was planned before the PayPal limitation. After it was limited, plans continued and it was made known to me after news of the bank was released that an initial deposit was required to complete the plans. With the funds temporarily held by PayPal for 180 days, the plans couldn’t continue further until PayPal releases the funds.
With this additional time given to us before completing plans with opening a bank, it’s given me a chance to evaluate whether this is truly in the best interest of the company as a whole, or whether simply using an established company such as Allied Wallet, STP, and Payza would be better.
2. What about the bank account in Dubai? – There is a bank account opened there, but there is no need to use it because there is a bank account in the USA. There were some who shared potential that having the bank account in Dubai could create issues for the company. No funds were ever placed in that account.
The bank account in Dubai was only intended to make it easier for people in that region to send wire transfers. Now that there is a business bank account setup in the USA, we are seeing this solution also is working just fine.
3. What happened to Amin Forati? – There were circumstances which caused doubt to fall upon whether this man was doing the things he said he was going to do for the company. It’s now spread throughout forums that he is not a Maltese Ambassador any longer. He was dismissed and is currently being investigated for fraud. Amin Forati was let go without pay.
4. What about PayPal releasing funds each 30 days? – I agree. PayPal did say that they would evaluate each 30 days, but they haven’t released anything yet.
5. What about debit cards being released? – Allied Wallet cards would be done if it was up to me, but there are APIs and coding details being ironed out. I have been discussing these things with my developer and with Allied Wallet, and I have pressed them to finalize whatever needs to get done, and get these cards released. Both Allied Wallet and our members wish to have these cards released, so we are trying to sort out whatever needs to get done in order to release them.
Obviously everyone is getting paid without problems with STP and Payza. We have improved support so if you haven’t received a purchase or withdrawal, our support team is better equip to handle solving things for you.
Folks Very Very Important Update
Good News And The Bad News
Lets Start With The Bad News First…
So this morning we realized that some of our merchant Api’s were compromised and as a result few million dollars were stolen from our corporate accounts…..
Attached find a few screenshots which shows how the accounts were being manipulated …
Even withdrawl requests of $29 million $$$ was placed 🙁
While most of the big transactions were being stopped but many small ones got instantly approved….
Fortuanetly 90 % of our corporate reserves in bitcoins were stored in offline wallets and hence we managed to save all of that but still a loss is a loss….
As a result now few things will be streamlined immediately and few rules will be implemented so we can make the system super secure and tight to prevent such attempts in future…
First of all – the tech team needs about 48-72 hours to go into the depth of this entire hacking attempt and get to the bottom of this..
Hence for everyone’s security – all payouts will be disabled for the next 72 hours till we are looking into this
After 72 hours the payouts will resume but all payouts will be manually approved atleast till the time we are 100 % sure on the security side of the things
Also KYC and one account per ip checks will be implemented asap…
In every situation there is a positive side and the positive side here I can see is that it happened now when we are still growing than happening lets say 6 months down the line when we would be a giant and we could have ended up lossing 100’s of millions of $$$$$..
So whatever happens happens for the best..
I know we are strong and we will work this out collectively as one big CI Family !
Next on the good news part 🙂
We just finished with our first major corporate tie up with The First Group ( Real Estate Investment company) based out of Dubai which offers attractive real estate investment options in Dubai and have come out with a special offer for all Click Intensity Customers…
Here is the link to check it out
Next in line are many major corporate deals which definately increase our advertising revenues…
So overall things are looking promising and these small roadblocks will keep on coming but together as one unit we will keep on marching ahead and change lifes across the globe
Long live Click Intensity…
Kindly tag all your teams into this post so they understand everything and have the right knowledge with them