Are people still earning in Traffic Monsoon? YES! Are people still getting paid instantly? YES!!
Haters will only try to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt within you.
In case you have missed the answers previously to these questions:
1. Where is the bank? – The Traffic Monsoon bank was planned before the PayPal limitation. After it was limited, plans continued and it was made known to me after news of the bank was released that an initial deposit was required to complete the plans. With the funds temporarily held by PayPal for 180 days, the plans couldn’t continue further until PayPal releases the funds.
With this additional time given to us before completing plans with opening a bank, it’s given me a chance to evaluate whether this is truly in the best interest of the company as a whole, or whether simply using an established company such as Allied Wallet, STP, and Payza would be better.
2. What about the bank account in Dubai? – There is a bank account opened there, but there is no need to use it because there is a bank account in the USA. There were some who shared potential that having the bank account in Dubai could create issues for the company. No funds were ever placed in that account.
The bank account in Dubai was only intended to make it easier for people in that region to send wire transfers. Now that there is a business bank account setup in the USA, we are seeing this solution also is working just fine.
3. What happened to Amin Forati? – There were circumstances which caused doubt to fall upon whether this man was doing the things he said he was going to do for the company. It’s now spread throughout forums that he is not a Maltese Ambassador any longer. He was dismissed and is currently being investigated for fraud. Amin Forati was let go without pay.
4. What about PayPal releasing funds each 30 days? – I agree. PayPal did say that they would evaluate each 30 days, but they haven’t released anything yet.
5. What about debit cards being released? – Allied Wallet cards would be done if it was up to me, but there are APIs and coding details being ironed out. I have been discussing these things with my developer and with Allied Wallet, and I have pressed them to finalize whatever needs to get done, and get these cards released. Both Allied Wallet and our members wish to have these cards released, so we are trying to sort out whatever needs to get done in order to release them.
Obviously everyone is getting paid without problems with STP and Payza. We have improved support so if you haven’t received a purchase or withdrawal, our support team is better equip to handle solving things for you.