As everyone knows, cryptocurrencies were one of the most popular topics in media in last year. A lot of people started to read more and more about blockchain technology. To make entering in cryptocurrencies world easier for newbies, we have prepared for a small guide from which you will find out how to start trading on CoinDeal.
- First of all, you need to create an account on CoinDeal.com. To make this step, visit https://coindeal.com/registration and fill the form with your data.
- To make any operation you must verify the account. To do that you must apply photos of you and your ID. After that, the verification will be automatic and should take about 5 minutes.
- Now you can start your trading! If you do not have any cryptocurrencies you need to use your credit card to buy them. The money from your card is automatically exchanged into BitCoin. (If you had bitcoin before you just need to deposit them into wallet on CoinDeal.)
- Finally, you are the owner of cryptocurrencies!
- To exchange BitCoin to FuturoCoin you need to make the offer on the market. So you write how much you want to buy and how much you can pay. Then you wait for someone to accept your offer.
- If you do not want to make your offer you can look for someone else’s on the market and simply accept it.
- To withdraw your funds, click to “wallets” section and choose wallet you want to withdraw from.
ALERT :- Please make sure that you have added correct Email ID in your profile and you are receiving regular notifications from the system.. because within next 3 to 4 days. All accounts who are not receiving email notifications from my24 or have wrong email ID address will not be able to login to site and will be blocked.
This is the security measure we have taken in order to prevent fraud cases and help our members.
TIP:– If you are not recieving email from us
1- Check if your email ID added is correct
2- Check your Spam/Junk Folder
3- If the current is not working. Make sure you are using “Gmail” as an client.
Share the message with ALL of the members
If you placed an adpack with such a kind of advertising OVH grants the chance to reconfigure your adpack. STARTING TOMORROW ALL ADVERTISING FOR PROGRAMS WHICH DID NOT PASS COMPANY COMPLIANCE WILL BE SHUT DOWN!
Should you experience your adpacks being blocked you may address AdpackPro support by mentioning your ID and requesting a reactivation after reconfiguration. Blocked adpacks will not participate in the refinancing process.
Head of Sales
OVH Company Management
We see some members posting regarding the delay in their support tickets to be replied. As we are growing bigger the support needs are also increasing. We are working hard to reply as fast possible. If you are on FB group and if you have a ticket pending, please post your ticket id in the comments to this post so that we will prioritize those tickets. We did this feature earlier and it worked well reasonably and let us see how it goes this time. Write only support ticket id and nothing else (all non-related comments will be deleted) and once we reply we may delete the comment from this post after sometime. Thanks and have a wonderful day ahead.
Dear Ad Pack Pro Members
Support Ticketing Updates
Ad pack Pro is growing fast and because of that, we have decided to streamline our support ticketing service to you. This way, we get all your questions and request directly in to our support system and it will be much easier for you to follow up on your personal issues. When you do send us a Ticket, you will have to make sure to use your Partner-ID, as this way, we will be able to identify you much quicker. You will find access to the support ticket right on the bottom of the page. In a couple of days, we are going to make access to the support area even easier. Hope you enjoy it.