As marketers, we hear this…. “No Thanks, I’m just not a sales person.”
1. You shared a Coke with your name on it that caused everyone to look for a Coke with their name on it.
2. You posted a picture of a delicious meal item from a restaurant that resulted in your friends to go try it for themselves.
3. You shared the latest book that you read that caused your friends to download it or rush to Barnes & Noble or Amazon.
4. You went to see a movie and loved it so much you shared it with your friends who then took their entire family to see it.
5. You received a great deal at a local business… a cheap discount or a bargain. You couldn’t wait to share it with your friends so they too could take advantage of the savings.
It’s ok, you don’t have to call it selling, but make no mistake – sales are being made from what you’re doing, only you’re not getting paid for them!
Coca cola got paid. 💰
The restaurant got paid. 💰
Barnes & Noble or Amazon got paid. 💰
The theater got paid. 💰
The business got paid. 💰
You didn’t get paid 😭
So how about SHARE-ing some amazing products that you and your friends will love, which are changing lives around the world,
“Not a salesperson?” I said the same thing. We are SHARES people, not SALES people, and you are too, you just don’t know it yet!!
Get in touch NOW if you want to be Part of A Movement, that is Changing People’s Lives💯
There’s an opt-in box on this page 🙂