HAPPY SUNDAY MX WORLD!
I could make a deal with James, regarding the Adpack Repurchases from Advertising Budget.
It is now not zero. It is set to Level 1: 1%, Level 2: 0.5% and Level 3: 0.5% (2% is better that nothing)
Note, that the Advertising Budget is not “real money”, so all Adv. Budget commissions go now to the Advertising Budget, what you can use to buy more adpacks and get REAL money trough revenue shares. So this sollution is a win-win for the company (important for the long term success) and the sponsors get a reward for the repurchases.
ALL commissions are for US DOLLAR adpacks and also for the EURO Adpack (and later for BITCOINS as well) !
So we have now:
– 3x USD Adpacks with 20% commissions on 3 levels for REAL money (through processors or USD main balance) – allocated in USD main balance
– 3x USD Adpacks with 2% commissions on 3 levels for NOT REAL money (“repurchase” / Advertising Budget) – allocated in USD Adv. Budget
– 1x EUR Adpack with 20% commissions on 3 levels for REAL money (trough processors or EUR main balance) – allocated in EUR main balance
– 1x EUR Adpack with 2% commissions on 3 levels for NOT REAL money (“repurchase” / Advertising Budget) – allocated in USD Adv. Budget
– All Adpacks running to 110%
– daily Activity Discounts of 2.5% (7 days per week)
– Ambassador Bonuses of up to $65 per day / up to $2,015 per month! (all combined)
– Resources Commissions for the GENERIZER (starting in Dec. 2016) of 50% in 3 levels
– Other Resources follow
– MX GAME Incomes (starting in early 2017)
– BITCOIN platform (similar to our USD/EUR)
– PTC Click Incomes
– PTC Ads 100% Matching Bonus (Cashlinks)
– 5x per week USD cashouts of up to $1,000 each ($5,000 total)
– 5x per week EUR cashouts of up to €1,000 each (€5,000 total)
– 5x per week USD Ambassador Bonus cashouts ($65 each if done daily)
– 7x per week EUR Resources Commissions cashouts (no limit)
– BITCOIN and MX GAME withdrawals in future
– daily Matrix program withdrawals of up to $9,000 per day (MX9-Cycle)
WOW! What a list! I surely forgot some incomes. 🙂
So WHO THE HELL wants tell James and me that MX.WORLD is not profitable at all? 😉