Terms and Conditions & Membership Agreement. This is a legal agreement between you and MyCashBackTraffic.com for the use of a MyCashBackTraffic.com account (referred to as ‘Membership’). Before joining MyCashBackTraffic.com, you must agree to the following terms:
1) When you join MyCashBackTraffic.com, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree to our Term of Service. You further agree that NO REFUNDS will be issued under ANY circumstances. So please consider this before you purchase our service.
2) By purchasing Traffic Units, you are not making an investment. You are buying a cash back rebate and you are entitled to the following services and benefits:
- A chance to earn 110% cash back on each Traffic Unit you purchase.
- and a chance to earn 2% of every Traffic Unit purchased by your referrals
3) Legally, we can not guarantee that you will earn a certain amount of money. We are only presenting you an opportunity to make money.
4) Note: All members will be sent an email anytime we change our Term of Service. We reserve the right to make the following changes:
- Stop selling Traffic Units and pause our program or cease and desist
- Reduce the affiliate commission rate
- Reduce the cash back rate
- Increase the number of active Traffic Units required for pay
- Increase the Total Cash Earned required for pay
- Increase the days a Traffic Unit remains active
- and impose an ADMIN FEE to cover payment processor charges and all Administrative expenses.
5) You ARE allowed to promote MyCashBackTraffic.com through the following methods: BULK E-mail Marketing, BULK Mail, Opt-in Mailing List, Safelists and Blasters. Just make sure that the members on the list you are mailing to are all opt-in subscribers. Please do not Spam.
6) ALL accounts INACTIVE for more than 90 days will be deleted. This includes accounts with expired units that haven’t been paid. Note: INACTIVE means it has been more than 90 days since you last logged into your MCBT account.
7) In the event that our website goes down because of technical difficulties or if our site is hacked, we will make every attempt to recover data. If we are not able to recover the data, we shall not be liable for any money you lose.
8) The MyCashBackTraffic.com site will not be responsible for any losses, damages or costs that you or your business may incur when using our service. You further agree to hold MyCashBackTraffic.com harmless from any claims resulting from the use of our service.
9) You can have only one account. If you are caught with more than one account, all of your accounts will be deleted and you will lose all earnings owed to you. Additionally, if you are caught signing up accounts under your referral url for the purpose of earning commissions, we consider this “Self-Referral” and ALL of your accounts will be deleted and you will lose all earnings owed to you.
NOTE: Members of the same household can each have an account. But they cannot sign up under the referral url of another household member. They will need to go to http://www.mycashbacktraffic.com to sign up.
10) SPECIAL NOTE: While it is our intention to pay you 100% of your Total Cash Earned, there may come a time when sales are low and a 100% payout would be impossible. The payout percentage is based on sales. So if our sales for the past 30 days is 100% or more of the payout amount for the current month, then you’ll receive 100% of your Total Cash Earned.
If sales are less than 100% of the payout amount for the current month, then you’ll be paid whatever that sales percentage is and the remaining percentage will be added back to your Total Cash Earned and will be payable on the 20th of the following month.
For example, if sales for the past 30 days is only 90% of the payout amount for the current month, then you’ll be paid 90% of your Total Cash Earned and the other 10% will be added back to your Total Cash Earned and will be payable on the 20th of the following month.
NOTE: Since we will not know what our final sales and payroll will be until the 20th of the month, we will send you an email on the 20th of the month if we are NOT able to pay you 100% of your Total Cash Earned. The email will state the percentage that will be paid out to you and the percentage that will be added back to your Total Cash Earned.
11) If you are caught purchasing any of our services using fraudulent means, your account will be deleted and you will lose all earnings owed to you.
12) We reserve the right to change any condition of this Term of Service at any time. Members are responsible for complying with ALL changes made to this agreement. ALL members are required to check the Term of Service occasionally. Any changes made to this agreement will be posted in this section of our website and an email will be sent notifying you of any changes.
Again, by joining My Cash Back Traffic, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree to our Term of Service.
– The traffic will be sent over the course of 30 days or less starting from the date your sites are approved.
NOTE 1: On some occasions, if you purchased 25,000 visitors or more, your traffic will take more than 30 days to finish. But don’t worry, you will receive the total number of visitors ordered.
– NOTE 2: Due to the nature of our business, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
– Also, we CANNOT guarantee that you’ll get sign-ups or make sales. We can only guarantee that we’ll send REAL TARGETED visitors to your site and that you’ll receive the number of visitors ordered. We’ll get the visitors to your site, but it’s up to your sales page to get the sign-ups and sales.
– Accuracy of Stats: If you use a third-party tracking system to track your visitors and your stats differ from the stats in your member’s area, you understand and agree that the stats as presented in your member’s area will be the ONLY valid stats.
We reserve the right to change any conditions of this Term of Service at anytime. Members are responsible for complying with ALL changes made to this agreement. Any changes made to this agreement will be posted in this section of our website and an email will be sent to all members notifying them of any changes.